Monday, July 14, 2008

1st Day of School!

Today was the first day of school for the kids....

Trevor is now in KINDERGARTEN! My baby is growing up so fast...

With daddy outside before school
With mommy before school
At the school...looking for the Kindercottage
Found the Kindercottage!
I had to go to work after dropping the kids off in the morning, but I promised to come back and take Trevor to class for the first day of kindergarten. Before going to kindergarten the kindercottage kids get to go eat lunch in the MPR, today was the first time Trevor got to buy hot lunch. Here he is in line after lunch...pointing to me..."That's my mom"
After I talked to the kindercottage teacher Trevor and I went to get his backpack. Then we were off to kindergarten, where we found Trevor's seat. He got to draw a picture of his family.
Mommy and TrevorAubrey started 3rd grade!
With daddy before school.
With mommy before school
Outside of the classrooms...isn't she beautiful!
We found the classroom and her desk! Woo hoo! By the time Lauren and I were leaving Aubrey was already helping the teacher.
Sisters...I love it when they show each other love :) Aubrey had just seen me, I was leaving after walking Trevor to Kindergarten, and she was on the playground for lunch.A smile, an air kiss, and a thumbs up...looks like the day was going well so far!
Lauren is now in 8th grade...one more year and it's high school...
Last year she got accepted into the National Junior Honor Society...we are so proud!
She is so pretty...and before you know it she will be taller than me!
Lauren at Aubrey's class...no way was I allowed to take pictures at the middle school...
All and all everybody had a good day today. I really thought that I would cry when I took Trevor to school, but I didn't. I am sad that my babies are all growing up so fast. We are blessed to have smart, and well behaved children. I look forward to watching them grow and learn this year.

3 comments:

paulette said...

Beautiful pictures!! I have to say that my grandbabies are PERFECT!!

Jenna said...

thanks for sharing their first day of school...we agree that they are growing up way too fast!....and they are wonderful kids...brian and i are super proud grandparents!

James and Nichol said...

So fun...hope school is awesome for them!